LIFEGAIN® is an ALL-IN-ONE Advanced Nutritional Supplement that has been specifically formulated with high levels of nutrients to assist healthy individuals to maintain and enhance their well-being and assist the elderly, individuals managing illness as well as those recovering from hospitalisation, surgery and injury.
Management of age
Maintain health & well-being
Factors that impact health and nutrient levels in our bodies
Healthy individuals and family
If you are proactive about your health, it is important to be aware of factors that can impact the nutrition levels in your body. LIFEGAIN® assists to restore and maintain nutrient levels in your body so that you and your family can GAIN MORE out of life every day.
LIFEGAIN® has a unique soy-based formulation to provide individuals with additional protein, essential amino acids, fatty acids, vitamins and minerals to assist the body in the prevention of chronic disease conditions related to poor nutrition. We all live busy lifestyles which are often at odds with our healthy aspirations to achieve wellness through good nutrition. Convenience and limited time to prepare meals as well as the availability of fast food and snacks at times can result in nutrient deficiencies.
Lifegain® health maintenance support benefits
LIFEGAIN® provides high levels of nutrients to replenish and maintain lost nutrients important for everyday health and well-being for individuals and families.
Stress is a common problem that all of us deal with at some point in our lives that can create greater physical demands on our bodies.
Stress can result in
- Greater physical demands on the body
- The body needing more energy and nutrient rich food but may result in us opting for comfort foods that lack the nutrients needed, resulting in greater nutrient depletion 4
- Depletion of nutrients such as vitamin C levels, amongst other nutrients which may result in reduced immunity 4
- Specific nutrients play specific roles in stress management like vitamin C, certain B vitamins and magnesium. The brain needs Omega-3 fatty acids for the formation of healthy nerve cells. It has also been reported that Omega-3 fatty acids may play a role in processes that enhance the brain’s utilisation of various chemicals involved in the production of serotonin, a substance involved in normal mood regulation that keeps us calm. Research also suggests that complex proteins (amino acids) such as Tryptophan, Phenylalanine and Tyrosine play a role in the functioning of cognitive and mood regulating substances in the brain that can assist with reducing stress and anxiety 1,4.
Lifegain® stress support benefits
- LIFEGAIN® is high Omega-3 fatty acids and in Vitamins B1, B3 and B6
- LIFEGAIN® contains Vitamin C, B12 and Biotin as well as magnesium which all contribute to normal psychological functions
- LIFEGAIN® contains 19 amino acids including Phenylalanine, Tryptophan, Tyrosine and L-glutamine
Benefits of Lifegain®
Provides nutrients needed post-surgery to prevent nutrient deficiencies and support your immune and digestive system
Additional supplementation to assist with regaining physical strength
High in easily digestible protein to assist with tissue repair and muscle and lean body mass lost during the recovery period
Easy to consume
A shake format that is easy to take to ensure that you are getting nutrition when you are struggling to eat
Individuals who require more than the usual nutritional support
There are times when our bodies need more than the usual nutritional assistance required to support our physical and emotional well-being.
LIFEGAIN® is an Advanced Nutritional Supplement that has specifically been formulated with high levels of nutrients to assist in building and regaining physical strength and supporting recovery from illness, surgery, hospitalisation and injury.
LIFEGAIN® can also assist those managing long bouts of illness to help them to GAIN MORE out of life every day.
1. Rossouw J. 2012. Nutritional supplementation to support overall wellbeing through the life-stages. CPD module. 4. Singh, K., 2016. Nutrient and stress management. J Nutr Food Sci, 6(528), p.2.